Toilet Installation and Repair with J.W. Freeman Plumbing in Gainesville
Dealing with a toilet that is not working properly is something that most people would like to avoid. If you have a problem with your toilet, however, it is not something that you can ignore. A leaky toilet can cause your water bills to skyrocket. Clogs and leaks can also cause sanitation problems and water damage. If your toilet needs a repair that is beyond your capabilities, you should contact the professionals at J.W. Freeman Plumbing in Gainesville, Florida. We serve customers across the region within a 50-mile radius. We can diagnose the problem with your toilet and repair it or install a new one for you.
Toilet installation and replacement
Toilets are built to last and are very sturdy. However, they can develop problems as time passes. A toilet can also be outdated or unattractive, making you want to replace it with a newer model. Replacing and installing a new toilet can be messy and unpleasant. When you hire a professional plumber to take care of the job, you can feel confident that your toilet will be installed correctly. Our highly knowledgeable team of plumbing professionals in Gainesville understands how to correctly connect seals, gaskets, and piping so that problems and leaks will be prevented.
Another good reason to replace your old toilet and install a new model is efficiency. If you have older toilets in your home, they can waste several thousand gallons of water each year. By contrast, modern toilets flush less than half of the gallons of water per flush than older toilets do. Many toilet designs and models offer great efficiency and features that include the following:
- Comfortable heights
- Custom bowls
- Dual flush
- Antibacterial technology
- High efficiency toilets
- Lighting choices
- Pressure-assisted flushing
We offer and keep in stock several different toilet models from Vortens and Kohler, including the following:
- Vortens regular height white toilet with a round front
- Vortens regular height white toilet with an elongated bowl
- Vortens ADA/comfort height white toilet with an elongated bowl
- Kohler Cimarron ADA/comfort height white toilet with a round front
- Kohler Cimarron ADA/comfort height white toilet with an elongated bowl
- Kohler Highline pressure lite (pressure-assisted flush), ADA/comfort height white toilet with an elongated bowl
- Kohler Highline ADA/comfort height white toilet with an elongated bowl
Toilet repair service based in Gainesville, FL
Since toilets are constantly used, their internal parts can wear out and start to malfunction. J.W. Freeman Plumbing can repair any toilet model or brand. We can handle all types of issues. Some of the common types of repairs that we make for our customers are detailed below.
- Cracks in the bowl – If your toilet bowl is cracked, it can lead to a flood in your bathroom if you do not promptly address it. Distressed porcelain might have spider cracks that spread across the toilet’s base or bowl. If you have this problem, it’s best to replace the toilet before it breaks.
- Constant running – If your toilet runs constantly, you likely have a system leak. When water constantly drains through your toilet’s overflow tube, you can waste thousands of gallons of water per day. These types of problems typically are caused by faulty flush valves, corroded pipes, or damaged flappers.
- Toilet blockages and clogs – If you have a clog or blockage, your toilet can overflow when you try to flush it. Obstructions in your sewer line or drain can cause this to happen. If your plunger is ineffective, you should immediately call a professional at J.W. Freeman Plumbing.
Toilet Clog and Leak Repair Services in Gainesville
While you depend on your toilets, you likely do not give them too much thought. However, toilets that are not working correctly can cause significant problems. Toilets can be clogged or leak. They can also overflow and cause nightmarish cleanup problems and damage. Promptly addressing clogs and leaks can help you avoid damage and high water bills. If you live in or near Gainesville, Florida, and are dealing with a clogged or leaking toilet, call J.W. Freeman Plumbing as soon as possible. We will respond promptly and repair your toilet so that it will start working correctly again.
Contact our toilet repair and installation specialists in Gainesville
Dealing with a clogged or leaking toilet can be highly frustrating. If your toilet has a clog that you can’t eliminate or is leaking, you should call J.W. Freeman Plumbing immediately for professional help. Leaks and clogs can be caused by many different things, and we can quickly identify the problem and solve it for you. If you let leaks and clogs continue, they can cause extensive damage to your home. Repairing leaks and removing clogs can help prevent damage and keep your water bills from skyrocketing.